Hi Learners! Interested in drawing beautiful flowers with watercolor? Do you want to learn how to use a flat brush to make them? What if we tell you that you can go beyond and edit them digitally to be printed on various media? In this workshop, you will learn how to draw flowers in watercolor using flat brush technique, then edit them in Photoshop. We will also teach you how to transfer your digital artworks into various media like fabrics, scarfs, etc.
This class is suitable for all levels. From those without experience in watercolor before to our advanced learners, anyone welcomes to join in! Don’t worry, all tools and refreshment will be provided too.
What you'll learn
- Basic watercolours colours
- Basic watercolours with flat brush
- Painting flowers with watercolours
- Basic Photoshop
- Watercolours design editing
- Laptop and mouse
- Photoshop installed
What is price inclusive of
- Flat brush
- Watercolours paper
- Handout watercolours and e-modul design
Term and conditions
- All payments are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another workshop, but you are permitted to transfer your ticket to another person. Please let us know if you want it. - If the event is canceled due to some unexpected events by the educator, we will refund your payment in full.