Hi Learners! Difficult people do exist at work. They come in every variety and no workplace is without them. How difficult a person is for you to deal with depends on your self-esteem, your self-confidence, and your professional courage at work.
Dealing with difficult people is easier when the person is just generally obnoxious or when the behavior affects more than one person. Dealing with them is much tougher when they attacking you, stealthily criticizing you or undermining your professional contribution.
Join us in our short Course, “Dealing with Difficult People” and get the effective knowledge to help you start your steps facing the difficult people around you.
- Why you must deal with Difficult People
- Worse Case Scenario If You Fail to Deal With Difficult People
- Dealing with The Difficult People in Your Workplace
- How to Productively Deal with Your Difficult Coworker
- Ask for Help
- E-Material provided only for those who give feedbacks for this class
Let improve our skills with this cool workshop. :)